¡Hola! As part of our growing service to you, we are now pleased to offer both GROUP and ONE TO ONE ONLINE SPANISH SKYPE LESSONS. Those who already use Skype as a means to communicate will know that it can be used very easily to create a virtual classroom.
Ana will be your teacher in both the one-to-one classes as well as the group classes.
Meet Ana here:
Ana is currently offering:
If you would like us to put you in touch with Ana to find out about her current timetables, then just email us at: email@example.com
Requirements: For those of you who are interested in group classes, all we ask is that you sign up for a month block. This allows us to manage the classes more easily and guarantees the smooth running of the class each month.
One to one Skype Classes
Thanks to the Internet, your location in the world is no longer an issue. All you require is a broadband connection and the Skype program installed on your PC.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner looking for guidance, or an experienced student, wanting to take your Spanish to the next level, we can help!
How to get started?
- We would ask you to send us an email, telling us what kind of Spanish level you have and where you want to get to.
- We’d then introduce you to Ana who would talk with you about finding available time slot.
- Ana will then arrange a FREE, no obligation Skype meet-up, so that she can check the connection and also have a brief chat about how best she can help you.
- Once you’ve agreed a time, a format and a frequency of classes, you can arrange the first class and simply get started.
Ana charges 25 Euros per hour for private, one-to-one Skype classes. All she asks is that the payment for each class is made 48 hours before the class begins, through PayPal. Don’t worry, it’s easy and safe and many of our students use it and are very happy with the service. If you would like to help her, please make the payments through the ‘Friends and family’ option. That way, she won’t get charged by Paypal.
Our part of the agreement.
- We promise to provide every student with accurate, up to date information and learning.
- For the students who wish to have homework, we will provide it and give feedback on the work done.
- Give advice and structured learning tailored to each individual student.
Your part of the agreement.
- We will always be as flexible as possible and can make adjustments to planned lessons as long as we have enough previous warning. However, any lesson that is cancelled within 24 hours of the planned date will be charged in full.
For further information on our Spanish Skype lessons or to arrange a “reunión” over Skype, please write to us at:
Hasta muy pronto.
Gordon, Cynthia y Ana:)